I found Nicole Zasowski through her book, What If It’s Wonderful? Release Your Fears, Choose Joy, and Find Courage to Celebrate and it hit me in some really deep places. I didn’t expect a book about celebration would have me uncovering such unexpected things I need to process through in my life.
In her book and this podcast episode, Nicole shares her story of having five miscarriages and how those struggles caused her to stop hoping and just constantly live in fear and dread of the unknown. She shares candidly what it looked like to lose hope and feel so overwhelmed with discouragement. She then shares practical suggestions for how to pursue joy and find the courage to hope again.
Whether you are in a dark pit of despair right now or just would love to experience more joy and celebration and hope in your life, I think this episode will really encourage you!
In This Episode
[00:34] – Welcome to another episode of The Crystal Paine Show.
[01:28] – I’m just getting to know Nicole Zasowski and I ask her to introduce herself to our audience.
[02:03] – I ask Nicole what inspired her to write this book.
[04:24] – How did you go about recognizing that you were not allowing yourself to experience joy?
[06:00] – I ask Nicole to speak to the woman who is going through a miscarriage or difficult time and feeling without hope.
[08:48] – How did you handle the, “everyone else is getting what I want” season?
[12:13] – What does it look like, practically, to delight in the present moment
[19:18] – The difference between feelings feeling true and being true.
[21:29] – How do you live in that moment and see the beauty, when it just feels like you’re in the fog and it’s dark?
[28:28] – Nicole closes us out by encouraging the woman who wants to find a way to enjoy the here and now.
Links & Resources
- What If It’s Wonderful? Release Your Fears, Choose Joy, and Find Courage to Celebrate by Nicole Zasowski
- From Lost to Found: Giving Up What You Think You Want for What Will Set You Free by Nicole Zasowski
- Other Links
- Nicole Zasowski on Instagram
- Nicole Zasowski on Facebook
- Love-Centered Parenting
- 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom
- Sign up for the Hot Deals Email List
- My Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: crystal @ moneysavingmom.com