Powered by RedCircle
DCS is hoping our adoption will be official by Thanksgiving! We are hopeful, but know that it could be longer and we want to be patient.
There are so many emotions in all of this. We love this boy more than words can express and are so thrilled and humbled we get to be his forever family.
Thank you to each of you who have been such huge supporters and encouragers as we’ve walked this unexpected journey toward adoption. We can’t wait to get to introduce you to our sweet boy very soon. I have so many videos of his full face grin and laugh that I’m so excited to share with you!
In This Episode
[00:34] – Welcome to another episode of The Crystal Paine Show.
[00:58] – It was a big week for us with a lot of big feelings.
[09:57] – Jesse and I watched an interesting movie and documentary recently.
[15:50] – We got an email recently regarding an interesting response about REM sleep and sleepwalking.
[18:07] – How do I actually follow through with goal-setting?
[21:44] – I sometimes think we look at what someone else has set as a goal and we think that’s the only way that goal setting works.
[22:25] – Start with one simple goal.
[23:52] – Pick a goal that excites you.
[26:56] – It’s not enough to just set a goal. Here’s what to do next…
[28:52] – Make sure you are celebrating the mile markers.
[31:04] – One good habit can breed into another good one.
- Jon Acuff
- The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
- Special Mentions
- Cave Rescue, a movie
- Thirteen Lives, a movie
- The Rescue, documentary
- Pomodor App
- Teaching Your Kids to Set Goals Ep 174
- Other Resources
- 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom
- Sign up for the Hot Deals Email List
- My Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: crystal @ moneysavingmom.com