Powered by RedCircle
Our two oldest girls, Kathrynne and Kaitlynn, returned to the podcast today to talk all about a recent trip to Europe, specifically London and Amsterdam! They share why they went on this trip, who they went with, what the highlights were, and some of the lessons they learned.
We talk about them seeing Big Ben, stage productions of Newsies and Mouse Trap, a soccer game, how beautiful Amsterdam was, the food, visiting the Anne Frank house, and their canal tour. This was such a great, character-building experience for them and I loved that they got to experience it together (even though I really wish I could have squeezed myself into their suitcase and joined them!) And I’m so happy they were willing to record this episode with me since so many of you asked for more details on their trip!
In This Episode
[00:35] – My two oldest daughters Kathrynne and Kaitlynn are on the show today!
[01:28] – Why the girls went on a trip to London.
[05:17] – What were a few of the highlights of the trip?
[09:24] – What food in London was like.
[10:52] – A soccer game was another highlight.
[12:11] – Their experience in Amsterdam.
[17:41] – Kaitlynn and Kathrynne agree that the food in Amsterdam was better than London.
[19:58] – What were some of the biggest lessons learned from this trip?
Links & Resources
- The Time-Saving Mom: How to Juggle a Lot, Enjoy Your Life, and Accomplish What Matters Most by Crystal Paine
- The Time-Saving Mom: How to Juggle a Lot, Enjoy Your Life, and Accomplish What Matters Most by Crystal Paine (Buy via Baker Publishing Group)
- Love-Centered Parenting: The No-Fail Guide to Launching Your Kids by Crystal Paine
- 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom
- Sign up for the Hot Deals Email List
- My Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: crystal @ moneysavingmom.com