It’s time for another edition of Answering Your Burning Questions! About once a quarter, Jesse and I sit down and devote an episode to your questions. In this episode, we answer these questions:
- Is Jesse still doing CrossFit? (We also share a little more about current workout routines.)
- What top three tips would you give to your pre-married selves?
- When do you plan to retire?
- What are your favorite activities to do with each of the kids?
- Should you pay off your mortgage or invest the money?
- Did you record your own podcast intro?
As usual, we also banter about other things: like the phrase “eat crow” — which I recently discovered a lot of people have never heard of before, an electronic tool that is saving both of our lives (and I can’t believe we waited so long to get this!), plus a book I recently finished.
In This Episode:
[00:43] It’s that time again! We’re answering your burning questions.
[01:30] What we learned about the phrase, “eat crow.”
[03:43] The same product is again saving our lives this week… a video baby monitor.
[06:20] We are having trouble finding the exact model to share but here’s a bit more about it.
[08:22] I just finished, The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer.
[10:00] First question, does Jesse still do CrossFit?
[13:00] The top three tips we’d give our pre-married selves.
[15:52] Stop trying to fix your spouse!
[19:16] Our favorite activities to do with the kids.
[22:56] Is retirement in our future? What would it look like?
[24:40] Does Jesse think it’s smarter to invest or pay off your mortgage?
[30:14] No, I did not do the intro to the podcast. Learn more about the process.
Links and Resources:
- The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer
- 10-Days to Be a Happier Mom
- Sign up for the Hot Deals Email List
- My Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: [email protected]
How to Listen to The Crystal Paine Show
The podcast is available on iTunes, Android, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can listen online through the direct player here. OR, a much easier way to listen is by subscribing to the podcast through a free podcast app on your phone. (Find instructions for how to subscribe to a podcast here.)
Ready to dive in and listen? Hit the player above or search for “The Crystal Paine Show” on your favorite podcast app.