We’ve had some pretty heavy topics on the podcast recently, so we decided to do something fun and more lighthearted this week. I asked on Instagram for your best ideas for a lighthearted podcast topic idea and many of you requested that we do a Favorite Things Episode.
So pretend you’re sitting down at the table with us having coffee (or tea!) and let’s talk about some of our favorite things. We tell you our favorite:
- Place We’ve Lived
- Bible Verse
- Place We’ve Traveled To
- Thing We Love About Each Other
In This Episode:
[01:53] – If you want to know what NOT to do when going to Iceland, we’ll give you the scoop on that + some of the highlights from our trip!
[07:31] – Every time I share about this tip, people have all sorts of questions. But it truly has been saving my life recently!
[12:04] – I finally got to finish Digital Minimalism while we were on our trip!
[14:41] – Thanks to our followers on Instagram for today’s topic: Our Favorite Things! We start off by discussing our favorite books, music, and season.
[20:35] – Then we move to talking about our favorite place we’ve lived, movies we’ve watched, Bible verses, colors, and podcasts.
[29:57] – Finally, we end with our favorite places we’ve traveled to in the US and internationally, our favorite fruit and veggie, and we end a little on a sappy note — with our favorite things about each other.
Links and Resources:
- Crystal Paine on Instagram
- [email protected]
- Money Saving Mom
- Money Saving Mom on Facebook
- Money Saving Mom Deal Seekers Facebook group
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Episode 27 of the Crystal Paine Show: Digital Minimalism (with Cal Newport)
- The Scott Harvath Series by Brad Thor
- Abandoned to God by David McCasland
- What If by The Ball Brothers
- The Patriot
- Me Before You – (the book)
- Air Force One
- Froning and Friends podcast
- Team Never Quit podcast
- The Trim Healthy Mama Podcast
- Crystal’s Favorite Things on Amazon
- Your Blogging Mentor on Instagram
- Your Blogging Mentor on Facebook
- Crystal’s Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: [email protected]
How to Listen to The Crystal Paine Show
The podcast is available on iTunes, Android, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can listen online through the direct player we’ll include in the show notes of each episode. OR, a much easier way to listen is by subscribing to the podcast through a free podcast app on your phone. (Find instructions for how to subscribe to a podcast here.)
Ready to dive in and listen? Hit the player above or search for “The Crystal Paine Show” on your favorite podcast app.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission — at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!